Форум и ролевая игра по «Пиратам Карибского моря». «Чёрная жемчужина» выходит в плаванье. Давай на борт!

Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho!

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho! » Фанфики » Fanfiction

Fanfiction

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Фикшин на английском

Title: What William Saw
Summary: William goes to talk to Jack Sparrow in the Captain’s quarters and get’s quite a surprise.
Rating: N17
Disclaimer: I don’t own Jack - ha get it lol (sorry had to be done) Belongs to Disney.
Warning: Lots of sex (Like you didn’t know)

“Where’s the rum luv,”
William Turner heard Jack’s voice as he approached the door of the Captain’s Quarters. He needed to see Jack now and he would not wait any longer. Will was determined to stab his father’s knife deep into the heart of Davy Jones, and Jack was going to help him, whether he wanted to or not.
He raised his hand to knock on the large wooden door, but paused when he heard another voice, a familiar voice that wasn’t Jack.
“Ow!”
A wholly feminie laugh flittered through the door and assaulted Will’s ears and sanity.
“Jack, Stop it, I’ll fall” and she laughed again.
“Relax luv” Jack’s voice again, “I’ll save you”
William turned away from the door his eyes confused. “It can’t be” he said quietly to himself. “Elizabeth hates Jack, she’s always saying so…” But that feminine laugh came again, more throaty this time, laced with lust and desire. He had to know, had to be sure that it wasn’t her. He took a deep breath and turned back. As quietly as he could he turned the door knob and opened the door, just a crack.
Candles were lit all over, bathing the room in red-orange light. Her back was to him as she straddled the pirate’s hips. Her body glowed and glimmered a brilliant gold in the candlelight. She was Beautiful and William instantly recognized her as his beloved Elizabeth.
She rode Jack Sparrow with long, high strokes and her hands gripped onto his waist. At length William watched her head fall back and her back arch, and listened as a deep, rough cry left her slightly parted lips.
Jack, nude beneath her and buried inside her obviously very hot sheath, grinned up at her through his half closed eyes. “Bloody hell luv”, he grunted as his hand stroked downwards from her throat, between her full breasts, and down her smooth, almost flat stomach. “You’re incredible Lizzie” he Growled.
And all the time, William watched. He had envisioned sex before, and had dreamt of sex with his sweet Elizabeth more times then he cared to reveal, but never had he imagined a scene like this.
Jack’s hands slid smoothly up over her perfectly rounded hips, over her waist, and up to her breasts again. Cupping them in his large hands and obviously enjoying the feeling of her tight, hard nipples against his palms. With another loud groan he sat up, and grinned at Elizabeth’s sigh of approval.
“How the bloody hell does that boy keep his hands off you Lizzie”, he gripped her hips and began to thrust, hard and fast. Pulling sounds form the woman above him that were almost animalistic.
“I don’t know…Ooooh Jack!” she gasped as he changed their movements to long slow stroking. “I guess he’s a gentleman, unlike you… pirate”
“You know…”Jack spoke again, his voice becoming more gruff.
“No! Don’t you dare tell me that damn eunuch joke again” but she was still moaning, sighing, and gripping his shoulders for dear life.
Jack chuckled and kissed her, deep and hard, passionate as his tongue drove in, tasting her.
William watched, sweat beading on his forehead as the couple’s movements suddenly became faster, more frantic, and the cries grew louder. He saw his dearest Elizabeth’s head fall back and her mouth forming large O’s again and again. And he saw Jack Sparrow mirror her from beneath.
He heard them each call the other’s name, and he watched as they shuddered and gripped one another. He watched as they collapsed together on the bunk. Both were breathing hard and the candlelight reflected off their sweat soaked bodies.
Suddenly William lost his footing and fell forwards against the door, forcing it open as he fell to the floor.
Both Jack and Elizabeth looked down at William, as he looked back up at them. None of the three quite sure what to say or do.
Finally William spoke, “Bugger”

The End

Title: One night
Author: Wickedswanz
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters or the song but I love them both so dearly I just had to combine them.
Timeline: Just after Curse of the Black Pearl, that night in fact.
Rating: N17
Song: Last Request by Pablo Nutini (Check out RadioBlog to listen)

Elizabeth sat in front of her mirror brushing her long hair. She was trying desperately to find something in her reflection that was different. She felt so different, shouldn’t she look it?
“’ello luv” Jack was standing behind her and she could only see his coat in the mirror. “Didn’t think I’d leave without saying goodbye did ya?”
Elizabeth stood and turned towards him. He wore that same roguish smile he always did, but now there was something else in his eyes. Something sober and serious.
“If James catches you here he’ll have you hung.” was all she could think to say.
“Yes he will.” he returned with a lopsided grin and held a hand to her.

Slow down, lie down
Remember it's just you and me

Elizabeth ignored the hand and ran into his arms, wrapping hers around him tight and pressing the side of her face hard against his damp coat. He hugged her back, squeezing her so tight that she had to struggle for breath but she didn’t try to pull away. Jack kissed the top of her head leaving his lips on her hair for a long time.

Don't sell out, bow out
Remember how this used to be

At length they parted and looked at one another for a long time. Jack reached out and stroked her hair, running it through his fingers, winding it around his hand.

I just want you closer, is that alright?
Baby let's get closer, tonight

Finally his fingers wove into her hair and pulled her towards him. He lowered his face and took her mouth in a deep crushing kiss. Giving as much as he received. Their lips moved together, caressing and teasing and enflaming.

Grant my last request and just let me hold you, don't shrug your shoulders
Lay down beside me

He slowly guided her to her bed and lowered her onto her clean smelling sheets. His eyes never leaving her he stripped back his coat and ripped of his shirt letting them drop to the ground. Naked to the waist he knelt between her slightly bent knees.

Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere
But one last time let's go there
Lay down beside me.

Elizabeth sat up her hair mussed and her eyes dark with need and excitement. Jack leaned down and captured her lips. Kissing and tasting. Her mind reeled as she tasted rum and him, her pirate. He pulled back and grinned as his hands slowly caressed her legs, running upwards till his hands reached her thin night dress and pushing it up.

I've found that I'm bound to wander down that lonely road

She raised her arms as he pulled the night dress over her head and threw it aside. His mouth moved to her shoulder and kissed the sensitive flesh there. He kissed her neck and nipped at her jaw line and she cried out softly as his lips sent hot pleasing thrills through her.

And I realise all about your lies,
But I'm no wiser than the fool that I was before.

She smoothed her hands up over his shoulders and explored his broad chest. As he kissed her throat and shoulders, she ran her hands down his arms and then up his back.

I just want you closer, is that alright?
Baby let's get closer, tonight.

Jack’s mouth moved down to take one of her full breasts into his mouth and Elizabeth cried out as he swirled his tongue around her erect nipple.

Grant my last request and just let me hold you, don't shrug your shoulders
Lay down beside me

His mouth took hers again as he opened his britches with a relief filled moan. Elizabeth cried when he entered her because it hurt, but soon the pain ebbed and his size and length filled her body and soul. She opened her eyes to see his concerned expression and reached up to stroke his rugged, hansom face.

Lay down beside me

His eyes darkened again and he kissed her, deep and passionate and she curled her tongue around his and sucked gently. He groaned and began to move. Jack Stroked his shaft within his lovely Elizabeth with growing need and lust.

Baby, baby, baby
Tell me how can, how can this be wrong?

They moved together, arched together, cried the other’s name together. Elizabeth grazed her fingernails down Jack’s sweat covered back as her climax flowed threw her in sweet, hot waves.

Jack gripped her to him and thrust once, twice and then held himself deep and shuddered in his own completion. For a long time they held each other in silence, listening to their gradually slowing heartbeats and gasping breaths.
After Elizabeth sat on the bed with a sheet wrapped around her nakedness and watched Jack dress. “Will you remember me?” she asked, suddenly self-conscious she looked away.
With a single finger he tipped her chin up and looked into her eyes. Wordlessly he kissed her, then turned and left the same way he’d come. Elizabeth sat in silence her eyes on the space he had once filled with his presence. Her room seemed somehow empty now; cold. Absently she reached for the gold chain she’d put on earlier only to find it gone. Quickly she searched the bed and her mirror table, but it was gone, just like Jack.
Elizabeth smiled and shook her head, her hand resting on her throat. “Oh Jack.”

Title: “While she was sleeping”
Author: Wickedswanz
Rating: Adult, NC17.
Pairing: Jack Sparrow/Elizabeth Swann
Disclaimer: I don’t own Jack or Elizabeth, just having fun.
Summary: Jack finds Elizabeth sleeping

Elizabeth Swann sighed quietly as she slept and the smile touching the edges of her luscious mouth told of the sweet dreams she was enjoying. Jack knew that he should let her sleep but the need to be close to this woman was overwhelming.
As quietly as he could, he removed his coat, shirt, and britches; then laid down beside her on his bunk and propped himself up on his elbow. He was hard as a rock, just looking at her made his shaft painful, and had done since the day they’d met.
Jack’s eyes roved freely over her nearly naked body. Elizabeth wore one of his shirts and though it was big on her, when she was sleeping like this it only came done to the top of her long thighs.
Slowly, gently he touched her thigh and thrilled at the softness under his work roughened hand. So silky under his hand as he run it downwards towards her slightly bent knee, then back upwards, his hand exploring the inner flesh of her thigh all the way back up to the tuft of dark hair where her leg met her body.
He moved his hand slowly up under the shirt, over her almost flat stomach to feel the soft indent of her waist then down again over her rounded hip. His eyes moved up again to where her full breasts pushed lightly against the large shirt. He could just make out her hardening pink nipples and had to feel.
Jack opened three of the buttons at the top and gently stroked his hand from her long throat down her chest and between her firm breasts. His thumb grazed the side of one and his hand followed till it was completely covering her breast. His mouth opened slightly to gain more air as he felt her nipple harden and push into his palm.
A sensuous smile stretched her lips as her eyes flickered open. “Mmmm Jack.”
He grinned back at her, “’ello Luv”, he looked down to where his hand was then back to her eyes, “Couldn’t resist”
Elizabeth’s hand reached up to touch his harsh stubbled chin, moved over his beard then up to his cheek. “I had a dream about you”
“No luv, you’re the dream”, he let his fingers touch her lips and gasped when she opened them and flicked out the tip of her tongue to taste him. At length she opened her mouth wider and took his finger inside the hot, velvet depths. Her eyes never leaving his she slowly swirled her tongue around it then started to suck.
With a loud groan Jack pulled his finger back and rolled onto her, kissing her lips as he parted her perfect soft thighs. Elizabeth caressed her hands up over his chest and shoulders, enjoying the rough hair under her fingers. Her back arched and her eyes closed as he entered her in one long stroke , his face mirroring her own.
Jack propped himself back up on his elbows and looked down at Elizabeth. With her hands on either side of his face, she lifted her head and kissed his mouth, her tongue slipping inside to taste him. She tasted rum and the masculine man beneath, and she liked it. As he began to moved in long strong strokes, she ran her hands through his long tangled hair, over his stubbled cheeks and down over his hair covered chest.
“Ah luv, I love the way you touch me, the way your eyes never leave my face when I’m inside you..” he moaned again and grinned down at her as she tightened her inner muscles around him. “I love being inside your perfect tight body, so hot, and tight, and wet, and…ahhh” he spoke in time with his long thrusts.
“Jack, my pirate, I love how hard you are for me.” she whimpered as he increased the pace sending new tingles through her body and adding to the tight little ball growing inside her, waiting to explode. “I love that it’s me that makes you so.” And the ball burst with a red hot explosion of intense pleasure. Starting where he filled her so perfectly and spreading out in long hot waves.
A combination of hearing her cry of completion and feeling her hot sheath convulsing and vibrating around his throbbing shaft took him over the edge with her. Calling her name he rode the waves as he thrust once more and held fast. The pirate Jack Sparrow had found heaven in the arms of the Fine lady he loved.

Glimpes of the past.
Chapter 1.
As the sun set once more on the warm September day Elizabeth Swan smiled to herself from where she sat comfortably on the beach. The sea breeze gently brushed over her skin, and the water tickled her feet. Her right arm was extended behind her, her hand lightly buried in the sand, her left hand rested on her stomach. She was four months pregnant and just beginning to show, the white dress she wore clung to her stomach making the bulge more noticeable before it loosely flowed just above her ankles.

For the past three months she had spent her time on the island relaxing, getting lost in a good book and resting on the beach. Mostly, she spent her time writing letters to her beloved, which were delivered by trades men who docked at the town twenty minutes away. Although for the most part she was alone, once a week she would journey into the town, not only to pick up supplies to last her, but also to visit Mary. Mary was an old widow, with a face full of wrinkles and laughter lines, her wispy grey hair always tucked neatly into a bun, and a hand-sown dress covered her aging body.

Occasionally, Mary would visit her. Elizabeth would wake up in the morning to the smell of freshly prepared food and the sweet tang of hot apple cider waiting for her. After a delicious meal, the pair would walk along the beach, or sit by the fire in Elizabeth’s small hut of a home, and sow until late hours of the night.

Often Mary would share with her stories of her past, her childhood and a few stories of her husband, which would always bring her to tears. As Mary told stories of her husband, Elizabeth, sometimes found herself staring at her own wedding ring with a look filed with longing and hope. Those were the night when she would find herself waking during the early hours of the morning after a restless night of sleep. Nightmares of her dead unborn child still fresh in her mind.

The soft padding of footsteps next to her alerted her suddenly of someone’s presence. Her eyes snapped open and she leapt to her feet, protectively holding her stomach. As the sun had long since set, taking with it the natural light, she found herself having to rely on the dimly lit stars and the crescent moon hidden behind large clouds.

“Hello?” she called nervously into the dark, her eyes barely making out the outline of the approaching person.

A few moment of silence soon followed, and Elizabeth begun to back away slowly towards the water, taking great care not to make a sound.

“Anyone there?” she asked louder, trying again, the nervousness still present in her voice as she spoke.

The approaching figure stopped at the sound of her voice, Elizabeth also found herself stopping in her attempt to get away from this person.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you” a kind male voice called out to her. The terror in her voice had obviously been more noticeable than she had originally believed.

“Are you Elizabeth?” he asked, a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

“That depends, who are you?” she replied, suddenly defensive.

“My name is Jacob Thatcher”

Elizabeth paused for a moment, that name sounded oddly familiar but she couldn’t place it. Cautiously, she took a few steps closer to him, as if hoping to get a better look at him.

“You’ve never met me before,” he begun, hearing her footsteps. “I’m a friend of Mary’s.” he continued.

It was then it hit her; he was little Jake Thatcher, the teenager who had been helping Mary ever since he was twelve years old. Mary would sometimes bring his name up in a conversation, or whenever Elizabeth would ask her about her day. Mary hadn’t told her much about his past though. All Elizabeth knew about him was his age, that he had a sibling named Emily, and that he was an orphan who had lost his parents a few years back in a fire.

“Is Mary alright?” Elizabeth asked concerned.

The boy shook his head, unable to respond to her question properly. After all Mary had been the only one who had cared for him when his parents had perished. If it hadn’t been for her then he would probably have been living on the streets, his sister Emily thrown into some orphanage where he would not be allowed to see her again.

Elizabeth rushed forward making out the shake of his head, her feet bringing her right in front of the boy. Questions running through her mind, as panic set in.

“What happened to her?” she whispered.

The boy shook his head in response once more; he couldn’t bring himself to explain what had happened that evening.

“I was told to come and find you,” he continued explaining as best he could. “She’s at home with the doctor, Mrs. Williams is also there with her”

“Thank you” Elizabeth said softly to the boy. “Do you want to come back with me?” she asked him carefully, noting his distress.

“No” he choked out, a few tears rolling down his face. Although it was still dark, Elizabeth was able to catch sight of the tears soaking his face, and she wasted no time in pulling him into a warm motherly hug.

“There, there, it will be okay” she told him, rubbing his back in a reassuring manner. “I’ll go and see her, you can stay here at my house and keep an eye on things for me, alright?”

He nodded against her before pulling back and roughly wiping his eyes with his dirty shirtsleeve.

“Good boy” she said to him fondly, before she turned and headed towards the town.

Вы здесь » Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho! » Фанфики » Fanfiction